Trying co-stars Rafe Spall and Esther Smith expecting a baby
The couple shared their lovely news on ITV's Lorraine
What did you miss?
Trying co-stars Rafe Spall and Esther Smith have revealed they are expecting a baby.
The actors - who play a husband and wife in their hit Apple TV+ series - spilled the beans during an appearance on ITV's Lorraine on Tuesday (May 14). "I have got a little bump," Smith confirmed with a smile.
Looking every inch the proud dad to be, Spall said the pair were "very excited" to be welcoming their first baby together.
What, how, and why?
The actors had been talking about Trying - which follows a couple who decide to adopt after struggling to conceive - when host Lorraine Kelly teased that they had some wonderful news.
"I have to say, everybody always says, 'Oh what remarkable chemistry you've got' and it's no surprise because of course you're a couple and you've got great news…" she said. "You've got a wee bump!" "Yeah I have got a little bump," Smith confirmed.
"Congratulations Read more..


No comments:
Post a Comment